Some Interesting Ideas To Consider for Writing Immigration Research Papers
There are a number of socio economic issues rolling in our society out of which one is immigration. People have been migrating to different places for centuries but now with the strict immigration policies, especially with that of developed countries have made the process quite difficult. If you are studying sociology then you might be assigned the task of
writing immigration research paper which can be quite daunting for you, if you don’t know much about the immigration policies of different countries of the world.
Therefore, if you want to impress your teacher, then you must familiar yourself with the policies in the first place and then commence writing the immigration research papers. Why I am stressing on the policies? It is merely because you cannot commit any mistake, when you are writing about the laws of a particular country. Once you are done with the immigration policies and the topic you can head towards the following informational text, that can further assist you to get some sound ideas and improve the quality of your writing.
- As you know, immigration policies are modified over time. So, it is ideal that whatever country you are working on, you should dig out all the historical developments related to the immigration policies from the very first day of its implementation.
- Statistical data invariably works, so why not search out the world statistics or that particular country’s statistics on immigration. For instance, “According to the latest report by International organization of migration, there are more than three hundred migrants in the world out of which seventy millions have migrated to Europe, while North America has approximately forty five millions”.
- What are the different theories associated with the term? Like the most famous ones are push and pull theory. You can dig out information and use it in your paper. There are many push and pull factors that urges a person to migrate from his native place.
What are the push factors?
- Earn more in order to enhance the living standards of a family.
- Due to poverty alleviation.
- To migrate towards one of your relatives.
What are the pull factors?
- For the purpose of higher education.
- For great job opportunities.
- Nationality transfers.
- Another great way to deal with this paper is to choose a particular issue that is hot and burning. You have to conceptualize why things are going this way and suggest some possible solution for it as well but for this, you will have to conduct an in-depth research work on the issue.