Easy And Concise Eight Point Dissertation Layout Guide To Help You Complete Your Dissertation Quick And Easy Without Any Hassles
By: Dominic Corey
Do you want a
dissertation layout that is going to give you the whole blueprint on how to make your dissertation without going into any useless details and technicalities?
Follow this step by step dissertation layout example to make sure your dissertation layout is as perfect as your dissertation!
- Title page: The title of your dissertation should be in CAPS and in the center. Give at least 4 line space then write your name, also centered. After some more line spaces write the name of your university and department.
- Acknowledgement: Here you thank those who have assisted you in your dissertation writing.
- Table of contents: They should include all your chapters and sub chapters along with their page numbers.
- Dissertation Abstract: Abstract should be one paragraph summarizing the whole dissertation having all the important points in it.
- Proposal.: Normally your proposal in covered in the introduction. The dissertation introduction usually has a statement of the problem along with the brief overview of your study and its significance.
- Dissertation literature review: All your facts, data and research work in put into the literature survey chapter. It is the body of your whole dissertation.
- Methodology you state your population size along with your data collection methods.
- Dissertation conclusion: sum up all you findings and work. Be precise and mention all your findings.
I hope you follow this dissertation layout so that you don’t have to rewrite any of your chapters again. Remember orderly work is the fastest way to get rid of your dissertation writing quickly so start planning your dissertation layout now!