Dissertation Chapter Guide Tailor Made For Every Dissertation Writing Student Who Does Not Want To Make Major Blunders That Will Ultimately Result In Killing Of His Any Hope Of Getting His Dissertation Approved!
By: Dominic Corey
If you want to a guide to dissertation chapter and want to know its proper sequence its better that you should know what is the dissertation layout
- Title page: The title of your dissertation should be in CAPS and in the center. Give at least 4 line space then write your name, also centered. After some more line spaces write the name of your university and department.
- Acknowledgement: Here you thank those who have assisted you in your dissertation writing.
- Table of contents: They should include all your chapters and sub chapters along with their page numbers.
- Dissertation Abstract and proposal. Abstract should be one paragraph summarizing the whole dissertation having all the important points in it.
- Introduction: The dissertation introduction usually has a statement of the problem along with the brief overview of your study and its significance.
- Literature review and methodology. All your facts, data and research work in put into the literature survey chapter. It is the body of your whole dissertation.
- Methodology you state your population size along with your data collection methods.
- Dissertation conclusion, sum up all you findings and work. Be precise and mention all your findings.
Remember your dissertation Introduction chapter is a presentation of your question/problem/thesis, with a brief outline of the structure of your work. It should include the following
Problem statement: what is the problem? Why does it need to be solved?
Dissertation overview: What is your hypothesis and proposal? In what way are you going to solve the problem, e.g., collect data, and analyze data? What are the limitations of the study?
Dissertation significance: who will benefit from your research findings? In what sense will your input add to what is already known and proven?
In dissertation methodology chapter you state
- population size
- Data collection method
- And your survey findings
Finally in the dissertation conclusion chapter you should bring all your dissertation contents together, stating very clearly your answer to your central question and if appropriate making recommendations, suggestions etc.
For more help regarding
dissertation result chapter or any other dissertation chapters for that matter you can contact me any time and I will gladly help you in any way I can.