18 Effective Cancer Research Objectivesfor Your Medical Thesis to Help You Excel
Are you a
medical student working on your final thesis or dissertation on cancer and don’t know how to start?
The first thing to do is to establishthe aims and objectives of your research report in order to have a sense of direction for yourself and for the whole process.
Don’t know how to do that? We’ll help you
But let’s start with the basic question first. What is cancer?
Cancer is a frightening word. Most of us have come acrossat least one person in our lives who has been affected by this fatal ailment. It is a name of a disease when the human body cells start to grow out of control and these cancerous cells don’t die naturally when they are supposed to. This abnormal growth of cells leads to the formation ofa lump and iinvasion intoother body tissues and effecttheir functioning.
Cancer Research Objectives:
One primary cancer research objective is to understand the mechanism through which tumor cells are triggered and reject identification and resistance by human body cells. Only by the basic and essential understanding of these factors will we be able to come up with effective anti-tumor strategies.
Some other objectives are as follows:
- To understand the pathology of the cancerous disease.
- To determine methods foreducating cancer patients with the help of most effective techniques that reduce complications and produce healthy results.
- To identify the environmental factors that stimulatescancer cells in a human body.
- To identify hentic factorsthat contribute to progressionof cancer cells.
- To identify and predict risk factors that makes women highly susceptible ofmalignancy.
- To identify chemicals and drugs that can contribute to patient’srecovery from without employingradiation and chemotherapy.
- To discover methods for early detection of cancerous disease.
- To identify tumor causing agents and substances.
- To identify quality care for cancer patients for the speedy recovery.
- To determine ways to keep physicians updated in underdeveloped localities with cancer treatments and quality care of patients.
- To study the impact of families and loved ones involvement on speed of recovery of tumor patients.
- To determine methods to encourage funding forcancer research by private agencies.
- To identity methods of common nutritional eatables through which cell mutation can be prevented.
- To identity common cancer symptoms for early detection of the disease.
- To determine the impact of regular exercise on prevention of cancer.
- To study the relationship between the Body Mass Index (BMI) and the disease.
- To determine the relationship between nicotine and cancer causing cells.
- To determine the stage of the disease and survival chances of cancer patients.
Cancer research remains one of the most important initiatives regarding the future prevention of this disease. Through these objectives, you can now come up with the topic of your preference for your thesis or dissertation easily and contribute to the society of saving lives. For the better understand of conducting research on these cancer research objective please click here.