Free Tips to Guide Students in their
GCSE Statistics Coursework
By: Dominic Corey
Statistics coursework require students to be good at data analysis. Therefore, students of GCSE should have command over statistical tools for coming up with an effective GCSE statistics coursework. Similarly, students should have command over the concepts of mathematics for coming up with an effective GCSE math statistics coursework. In other words, students should be well aware of mathematical and statistical concepts to handle math statistics coursework.
If students follow a few tips as coursework guideline for their
statistics coursework for GCSE; then, it will become very easier for them to handle their GCSE statistics coursework, here they are:
- At first, you should develop a research question regarding your coursework. The question that you will develop for research will serve as a topic of the coursework. Therefore, you need to introduce the topic well in order to grab the attention of a reader.
- After that, you have to come up with a hypothesis against your research question that will let you prove or disprove your standpoint later.
- After giving an introduction of your topic and presentation of your hypothesis, you need to plan your coursework. Planning will let you identify the key variables for your research.
- After planning, you have to adopt a research methodology to obtain results. It may be qualitative, quantitative or both depending on the topic of your GCSE statistics coursework. If you have to deal with categories; then, qualitative methodology is appropriate and if you need numerical analysis; then, you should go for quantitative methodology.
- After gathering results, you need to arrange them in a table and plot graphs if necessary. Plotting graphs will also help you to conclude your statistics coursework well. You should provide future recommendations and suggestions to the readers if it is the demand of your research topic and mention resources that you have referred for your coursework in the end.
Hopefully, students will get an advantage from the preceding tips and utilize them well for handling their GCSE statistics coursework effectively.