Nursing Literature Review – 19 Effective Topic Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing!
Are you a medical student brain storming for his final thesis research topic?
Have you run out of ideas?
Then let us inspire you again!
Nursing is one of the professions that need a lot of research and
investigations to make sure that the experiments are updated.
This profession mostly requires that the studies be current and qualitative which can discuss in details the factors that influence a particular disease and its behaviors. This is the only way an ailment can research its cure. This is the reason why it is so important for the researchers to find the right
nursing literature review topics for them.
A nursing literature review can cater the behavioral aspect of the ailment or the physical one but it is important to get good mentorship in nursing a literature review so that you may choose the right theme for your study.
Below mentioned are some nursing literature review examples that will help you select the right topic for your study.
Keep in mind that just because you are studying nursing does not mean that your topic must strictly be related to the field. It can range from hospital management to cure of an ailment.
- Major risks in the clinical management of patients with cancer
- Management problems faced in the care of elderly patients
- Knowledge management in clinical practice and use of evidence
- Disease management with the use of evidence-based medicine
- Leadership and ethics in evidence based nursing practice
- Evidence-based guidelines in promoting quality healthcare
- Evidence-based practice as a theoretical and practical approach to. nursing interventions
- Evaluating the impact of health promoting interventions on public health in the UK
- AIDS and its social impact: A study in public health
- Exercise habits and its relation with the epidemiological patterns of cardiovascular risks
- Improving pregnancy outcomes and care with the help of midwives
- The role of community nursing in improving quality of life of the elderly
- Health promotion through community nursing practice
- The collaborative roles of GPs, nurses, social workers and policy makers in a community nursing center
- The growing problem of alcoholism and binge drinking among teenagers as an issue in public health
- The focus on public health policies in the UK as delineated by the Department of Health
- The policies and approaches of the World Health Organization in understanding child development
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the National Health Service in providing services to the elderly
- Factors in research, development and strategic policies towards healthcare
Another great idea to come up with a research topic for you is to search the Internet for a current illness that has not been studied as frequently. Then take that up as your topic and conduct study on the same. This will ensure that your nursing research is current and significant.