30 Awesome Literature Review Topics to Help You Compose an Outstanding Dissertation
Let me tell you a secret
If you conduct proper research regarding the literature review section of your dissertation or thesis BEFORE finalizing the topic, then the research process will become a lot easier for you. This article will definitely help you to make your literature review topics more reasonable.
Why, you’re asking?
That is because the literature review gives a summary of all the previous studies conducted on the topic and the methods, techniques and statistical tools applied to them. This gives the researcher not only a clear idea as to where the study is originating from but also give him an idea as to which techniques and tools he should apply to his study and what their outcome can be.
So, if you want to be sure if you are selecting the right topic for your final dissertation or thesis, then make sure that you conduct research for your literature review before finalizing your research theme.
But it’s not that easy to come up with literature review topics, right?
Don’t worry; below mentioned are a few
literature review example topics that can help you kick start your research
- Eco-marketing as the new device of forming a company’s corporate image
- The environmental effect of a product’s packaging
- Commercial impact of globalization
- The role of pricing policy for the company’s marketing policy
- Barriers in international trade
- Effect of mobile commerce on a firm’s productivity
- The effect of advertisements on children
- Analysis of the marketing strategies and practices of a multi-national company
- The role and importance of business ethics in business life
- the importance of effective business communication in a company’s productivity
- Study of customer satisfaction using Markova interest rate model
- Analysis of consumer price index
- Study of teacher empowerment in small learning communities
- Teacher attitudes towards pay for performance incentives
- Effects of gender on family buying decision
- Effects of recession on consumer buying behavior
- Factors effecting positive and negative word of mouth in hotel industry
- The effect of brand image on consumer ‘s preference
- The effect of recession on advertisement industry
- Effects of recession on promotional activities of a company
- Attitude of people towards direct marketing
- Effects of product’s response through free sample trial/usage
- A comparative study of sellers and buyers in market acceptability of licensed software
- Consumer awareness and usage of e-banking transactions through mobile phones
- Impact of performance commitment on customer’s evaluation of product quality
- Effect of product innovativeness and trial ability on new product adoption
- Relationship between mobile phone advertising and the company’s corporate image
- A consumer decision making model in the automobile industry of Pakistan
- Factors behind brand switching in the fast moving consumer goods industry
- Consumer purchase behavior in out-of-stock situations at retail outlets
Try to search the internet and other source for information on the above mentioned topics and form a literature review so that you can get a clear idea for the direction of your thesis or dissertation. This article will definitely help you to make your literature review topic more effective and useful.
Find more literature review topics here and get started