Find some of the Best
Law Dissertation Topic in one article
By: Dominic Corey
Are You in a Bit of a Quandary Over th Law Dissertation Topice & Law Dissertation Title?
If that is the problem then your qualitative solution is here, this writing will give some law dissertation topic and title ideas to help you reflect the core issues and interests. These ideas will surely give a boost in planning your topic as well as title for law dissertation. The following are some of the Law dissertation topics which are provided in this article:
- Criminal law dissertation
- Medical law dissertation
- Environmental law dissertation
- Family law dissertation
- Construction law dissertation
These are the most of the common chosen trades in law dissertation, as they have been worked comprehensively in the past, whereas there are loads of data that can be found both on internet and in the law designated libraries. Case histories also play an important role to makeup mind for deciding law dissertation topics to win the competition in law dissertation.
Criminal Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- Critically discuss the homicide reform, the Law Commission's reports, principles and proposals.
- The impact of the "war on terror" on international criminal law.
- Constructing the crime of rape and the boundaries of consent: the law, reform and developing critical analysis.
- Complainants in the criminal justice system; investigation and evidence.
- Problem created by public order, State interests and the threat of groups.
- Critically discuss the Government's proposals on the amendments to the law on provocation.
- Assess problems in identifying the nature, extent and distribution of crime.
- Notion of Character, capacity, and choice in the context of culpability for criminal laws.
Medical Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- Analysis and Critical Thinking in Professional Practice according to medical law.
- Ethical Aspects of Health and Social Care and its Provisions
- Medical Practitioners and the Law
- Ethical Dilemmas in Medical Law or Mental Health Law
Environmental Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- Rise of the environmental movement and strict environmental laws
- Global warming and the environmental laws
- Environmental law analysis for a competitive advantage
- Is there an Environmental crisis? How laws cater that?
Family Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- Detailed theoretical and therapeutic approaches to spouse abuse in accordance with the UK’s current research on domestic violence.
- Social and legal foundations of marriage, civil partnership and parenting.
- Is the "Best Interest" test outdated?
- Has the Child Support Act improved the position regarding child care? If not, then why is it so?
- Critically analyze the development of the law on divorce? Is it a reason for the increased divorce rate or does it acts as a trigger? Critically analyze the role of the local authority in child welfare.
- Discuss the development of married women's rights in property.
- Discuss the role of the various orders (i.e. contact, prohibited steps orders) in relation to the concept that the interest of the child is paramount.
- Family law - Is it time for reform?
Construction Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- The labor shortages in the UK construction and complicated laws.
- Construction project management and laws
- Construction Contracts - Operation and Administration laws
- Liability and Complexity in Construction Law
- Dispute resolution- law and practice
- Construction law and the environment
Employment Law Dissertation Topics / Titles
- Critically review the discrimination policies according to employment laws
- Unlawful v/s prejudiced - Which provides the greatest protection?
- Employment and disabled people
- Legal aspects of the employee and employer relationship.
- The legal position of casual and agency workers in the UK and in Europe.
- Legal issues of the Contract of Employment.
- TUPE - Does it adequately protect the rights of employees?
- Do trade unions still have a role to play in English employment law?
- Has the Employment Tribunal improved the position of employees and employers respectively?
- Critically analyze the role of indirect discrimination in discrimination law.
Law Dissertation Example on Law Dissertation Titles
The examples of Law dissertation can be used, depending on the area you need to concentrate in. Laws have been encased with great care. You therefore have to be systematic in choosing a topic. As the subject is huge, you can establish yourself in any area of your choice. Law dissertations are the ideal platform for you to set up your expertise in a particular field.
- Whether or not to resuscitate criminals like Ian Huntley when they try to commit suicide - there must be lots of legal questions in that topic, especially for the lawyers on both sides of the question.
- Look at the increasing use (over-use) of ASBOs and the proposal to allow Police Forces to issue them without the need to go to court.
- Principles of English commercial contracts, international commercial contracts and European contract law - a comparative analysis
- TUPE - Does it adequately protect the rights of employees?
An Illustrated Example to Write a Law Dissertation
- A law dissertation requires a straightforward staging of facts.
- Information from past cases is compared to the facts gathered for the present exposition.
- The comparison draws out the differences or similarities of both studies.
- It is important that the resulting analyses should be explained in a logical sequence.
- A law paper generally follows the process of legal research.
- This may require the researcher to figure out what the case is all about.
- Facts have to be thoroughly examined before any law dissertation question can be framed.
- It is also important to locate sources for relevant cases, statutes, and regulations in order to carefully dissect the issue.
- There is a timeframe to be observed when working on a paper; so timelines should be allotted realistically for research, analysis, writing, reviewing and revising the paper.
Law dissertation topics and examples of some of the titles may face confrontation while selecting suitable legal authorities and appropriate legal terms, whether in print or online. However, one can write thesis papers after carefully checking facts and the accuracy of the disputes to convince the readers or other researchers.