health dissertation playing havoc with your health? Are going through mental stress and anxiety because it has become a health hazard?
By: Dominic Corey
The world health assembly defined health as “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”.
In your health dissertation you will have to cover all aspects of health including mental health, public health, environmental health and physical health.
Physical health implies being physically fit. It is mostly resulted in regular exercise and proper nutrition.
Some physical health dissertation topics can be
- The Impact of Physical Health Problems for Persons with Severe Mental Disorders.
- How to overcome physical handicap in work place?
- Physical health problems for my workers.
- Physical health problems accompanying post-traumatic stress disorder
Mental health refers to an individual's emotional and psychological well-being.
Some Mental topics can be
- Organic (identifiable brain malfunction) versus Functional (not due to simple structural abnormalities of the brain).
- What is the universally agreed cut-off point between normal behavior and behavior associated with mental illness?
- Suicidal feelings in college students.
- Mental stress disorder in housewives.
Environmental health is the branch of public health that is concerned with all aspects of the natural and built environment that may affect human health.
Some environmental topics:
- Vector Borne and Zoonotic (animal to human) Disease.
- Drinking Water Exposure to Chemical and Pathogenic Contaminants.
DISSERTATION IN HEALTH
Depends a lot on your research hence I advise you to put at least a week aside just for a thorough research. The more you research the more quality material you will have for your dissertation in health.
Note: For further help in health dissertations contact me anytime on just one click. The advice is free.