The Catchiest Domestic Violence Dissertation Topics That Would Help You in Your Choice of a Topic
Which topic should be chosen for the domestic violence dissertation?
Seldom do people know that what domestic violence is and what are the appropriate topics of the dissertation on the domestic violence.
The term domestic violence has come into use a lot in the recent times. It implies that a person, an aggressor, beats or abuses verbally or physically to a less dominant person. Hence a domestic violence dissertation may be concerned with the issues like violence against children, spouse or any other family member by using illegal means. Moreover, any illegal behavior in a marriage or against any relative is equivalent to domestic violence.
Domestic violence takes place initially by using the abusive language. However, it can have serious repercussions, if it is not stopped. Consequently, the matters get to their worst situation. The term is always related with the use of power in which a weaker person is beaten physically or abused verbally. Nonetheless, before writing a dissertation on domestic violence, one must understand the reasons of the domestic violence. As per the observations, the violence takes place mainly because of the poverty, tension or the consumption of alcohol. Besides, the mental disability or any physical disability can be a cause as well.
Culturally, the term is used as an honor of the dominant members. The abuse is the normal part of life with these societies. In India, in ancient times, women used to be burnt alive forcibly by terming her ‘sati’ after the death of her husband. Likewise, in the violence women are abused more often. As per UN statistics, thousands of women die due to insufficient medical facilities, giving rise to mortality rates.
A dissertation on domestic violence can bring the many hidden aspects of the violence in the forefront. Resultantly, it can save many innocent people from being the victims of the domestic violence. Following are some main topics in this regard which can be used for the dissertation on domestic violence.
- Domestic violence and the third world
- Effects of domestic violence
- To understand the epidemic of domestic violence
- How can the domestic violence be curbed?
- The state of domestic violence in the culture ridden societies
- Different forms of domestic violence
- Women – a victim of domestic violence
- Domestic violence on children and the child labor
- The repercussions of domestic violence – psychological and physical
- The measures and the legislations to reduce the domestic violence
- The role of UNO in curbing the domestic violence
- The role of international media in creating awareness against domestic violence
- The rate of domestic violence in rural versus urban areas
- Different government’s actions against domestic violence
- The role of women based NGOs in raising voice against domestic violence
The term domestic violence is being widely used in the present times. Perhaps more cases are being reported due to more efficient media and civil intelligentsia. However, the rate of the violence has not decreased over the years. Paradoxically, the rate has increased. Surprisingly, the highly global world with many economic victories has failed to relieve the victims of domestic violence in the third world be they children or women. The domestic violence dissertation on the above given topics may throw some light on the matter and bring some solutions.