STEPS TOGUIDE A PERFECT FLOWLESS
DISSERTATION STRUCTURE WITH A QUALIFIED OUTLOOK
By: Dominic Corey
It would be great wont it?
Getting your hands on one perfect dissertation structure expose that is going to guide you to a perfect dissertation structure for your own dissertation.
This article is going to provide you a perfect MBA, MA, MSC & UNDERGRADUATE DISSERTATION STRUCTURES.
JUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND PLACE YOUR RESEARCH WORK IN THE APPROPRIATE CHAPTER AND YOUR DISSERTATION STRUCTURE WORRIES ARE GONE.
(1st part of your paper structure)
- Begin with the title of your dissertation. It should be in caps and centered.
- Give some space of at least 4 lines minimum and write your name also in the center.
- State your preceding degree if any after giving at least one line space, followed by the year of graduation of the previous degree.
- Now give another 4 line space minimum and state the reason you are submitting this dissertation. The most obvious reason being it is a partial fulfillment for you to attain your degree.
- After another 4 line gap, state your department and month and name of your university, along with the year of your graduation.
(2nd part of your paper structure)
- It should be one paragraph summarizing the whole dissertation.
- It should contain all the important points of the dissertation.
(3rd part of your paper structure)
Thanks to those who have assisted you
- First of all, write the names of people who in any way were concerned with your thesis writing task. You may include the following people in your list:
- Laboratory assistants.
- Now you need to narrow down the list to those names that played a major role in your assistance, and finalize them to include in thesis acknowledgement.
- Compose a short essay and use phrases that describe “How to thank?”
- Try to limit thesis acknowledgement within one page.
Table of contents
(4th part of your paper structure)
It should include Chapters and/or sections & sub-sections with page numbers.
- Begin with a heading “table of contents”.
- Give at least 3 line gap then write the chapters and along them their page numbers.
(5th part of your paper structure)
- A statement of the dissertation problem: What is the problem? Why does it need to be solved?
- A brief overview of the dissertation study: What is your hypothesis and proposal? In what way are you going to solve the problem, e.g., collect data, and analyze data? What are the limitations of the study?
- A discussion about the significance of your study: Who will benefit from your research findings? In what sense will your input add to what is already known and proven?
Main body/discussion/literature review
(6th part of your paper structure)
A) The facts, evidence, analysis, evaluation and discussion.
B) All your research material put into this chapter.
C) All very well structured.
(7th part of your paper structure)
In methodology you state, shall be comprised of;
- Population size.
- Data collection method.
- And your survey findings.
Conclusion and Recommendations
(8th and 9th part of your paper structure)
A dissertation conclusion is where you bring it all together, stating very clearly your answer to your central question and if appropriate making recommendations, suggestions etc.
A dissertation recommendation should include what you think should be done, after all your research regarding your subject.
In a dissertation conclusion you should
- Be precise.
- Sum up all your work in the dissertation conclusion.
- Always mention your findings from the questionnaires and statistical tools if you have used any in your dissertation conclusions.
- Be creative. Prove new ideas.
- Use graphs as a reference in your recommendation.
(final part of your paper structure)
Bibliography is a complete list of your sources, correctly formatted.
I hope you have understood how to structure dissertation methodology, proposal etc. I have tried to write a comprehensive article, that would meet all your requirements and answer your questions.
If you have more questions regarding structure of your required dissertation contact me any time and I’ll gladly help out any way I can.
Category: Dissertation Formatting (MLA, APA, Harvard, etc.)
Haven’t found your dissertation topic yet?...
Get your Dissertation Topic Brief of 250 words on your field of study in just 3-5 business days including…
- An explanation why we choose this topic?
- 2-3 research questions the dissertation will answer
- Key literature resources identification
- Raw sample size definition
- Explanation of the methodology for collecting the data
Click here to sign up and get “Dissertation Topic along with 250 words brief” within 3-5 business days and start your dissertation writing NOW!!!