Suggestive Topics Regarding Chemistry Coursework for A Level
By: Dominic Corey
Chemistry is a course that students of science usually have to adopt in GCSE and A level for completing their academic studies. Mostly, students who plan to make a career in medicines adopt chemistry; thus, they are required to submit a chemistry coursework as the part of their study. Coursework on chemistry not only let students to learn the subject but also help them in getting a job whether it is a chemistry coursework for AS level or
GCSE chemistry coursework.
Chemistry deals with structure and composition of matter along with chemical changes; thus, there are many topics for students to come with for their AS chemistry coursework, A2 chemistry coursework and chemistry coursework for GCSE. In other words, students have hundreds of topics to choose from for their chemistry coursework in A2 and chemistry coursework for AS.
In order to help students in selection of a good topic for their chemistry coursework in A level, here is the list of a few suggestive topics for them:
- Investigation of Rate of Reaction between Marble Chips and Different Concentration of Hydrochloric Acid.
- Different Methods for the Preparation of Alkyl Halides.
- How to Identify Amino Acids in an Unknown Solution?
- Advantages of a Gas Syringe Method Over an Upside Down Burette Method
- Hazardous Effects of Acidic Compounds Responsible for Acid Rain.
- Analysis of the Chemical Components in Vitamin C.
- Health Impacts of Arsenic on a Human Being.
- Ways of Utilizing Ammonia
- Multiple Applications of Aspirin
- Iodine Clock Reaction for Displaying the Chemical Kinetics.
Hence, these were a few suggestive topics to help students in their chemistry courseworkHopefully, students of A level will get an idea from the preceding topics and come up with the topic of their own for theirchemistry coursework for A level.